• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

TrayApp

stugal

FPCH New Member
My pc has started to try and load a programe called TrayApp. I have looked in files and tried to let it install just to get rid of it but have failed. It keeps trying and wont give up. I have no idea where this has come from. Any help out there to get this off of pc would be very welcome. Thanks.

varispeed

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Operating System
Windows XP - Professional
There's a page here that explains the TrayApp problem and how to solve it quite well.