• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Unable to load website

treez

PC Experience
Some Experience
Hi,
For some reason, today i cant download this website any more...
[ website removed by moderator ]
Do you know why, and how i can get back on it?
I use firefox browser.
.....this is the error message i get
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to massey276.wixsite.com. Peer's Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

KenB

Administrator
Peer's Certificate has been revoked
This indicates that there is a problem with the website itself not the browser.

It is not advisable to access or attempt to access this site until the issue is fixed.

If, however, you are sure that the site is safe to use - you could try the following:

you can disable OCSP: [ Online Certificate Status Protocol ]
in a FF browser location bar type ...........about:config
in the filter box, type............ security
double-click the entry "security.OCSP.enabled" and change the 1 to a 0

It is NOT advisable to leave this setting at 0 as other websites with similar problems will be allowed to run.
After accessing the site change the 0 back to a 1

Last edited:
Top Bottom