• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Uploading Photos

W

Wolfeymole

Try uploading one here.
On your reply scroll down to Manage Uploads and browse to the folder where your pics are kept.

backlead

FPCH Member
it wll let me download to forums as i use photobucket the problem im having is when you go a site and it says upload a picture from your pc and a browse button nothing happens

W

Wolfeymole

Again I have to ask the name of the site as it may well be that they are having problems.
If the site is of an adult nature then feel free to pm me.

W

Wolfeymole

Ok well I had no problem uploading a pic which is the one I have as my Avatar.
I have an account as Wolfeymole if you wish to search.

There may be more issues involved here Backlead so can you tell us what exact error messages you got when trying to upload please.

If you cannot locate my profile then consider this under DoggySnaps.
http://www.doggysnaps.com/galleries/

W

Wolfeymole

A box should pop up after pressing Upload that requires you to browse to a folder on your computer that contains images of your dog.
The site works fine for me backlead.
I would suggest that you contact the site administrators to ascertain why you cannot upload.

W

Wolfeymole

it wll let me download to forums as i use photobucket the problem im having is when you go a site and it says upload a picture from your pc and a browse button nothing happens
When you uploaded pics to Photobucket you will have had to have a source folder on your computer to do so.
Browse to that folder as I have said.

backlead

FPCH Member
i upload all my photos from my pictures to photo bucket when i push the browse button on photo bucket my pictures file appears but when ido this on web sites nothing happens its as if theres no link

W

Wolfeymole

I don't know what's going on here backlead but if you can upload Pictures to Photobucket and Free PC Help from your "My Pictures" folder then you should be able to upload to doggysnaps.
What browser are you running and what other sites can you not upload to?

If you want to link direct to doggysnaps from Photobucket then you need to enter the direct link like so;

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z144/Wolfeymoles-Pics/wolf.jpg

Here is a listing of the options available in Photobucket, ignore the image shown.

RandyL

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Hi backlead;
If you're using Internet Explorer you might have to change your settings. Try the easy way first.

Control Panel>Internet Options>Security tab>Internet icon>Reset all zones to default level.

See if that helps.

RandyL