• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

USB ports don't work on boot up!

Gwackle

FPCH New Member
PC Experience
Beginner
Let me start off by saying that I've done everything literally, resetting bios (CMOS battery removal etc) bios flash back everything I can not use my keyboard on boot up and after resetting cmos I can not even use my computer now as my keyboard doesn't work no matter what I need help fast I'm starting to lose hope if anyone can solve this issue i will thank you deeply!

Plastic Nev

Deceased - sadly missed
Hi and welcome to free PC Help.

Can you let us know the full make and model of computer, or if a home built the motherboard make and model.

Does the computer have PS2 ports the round green and purple/violet ports, can you try a keyboard in the purple/violet one if it does?

Also is the mouse working or is that also USB and not working?

Please answer all those questions so we know where we are going with this.

Nev.

Top Bottom