• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

usb ports not detecting?

kilster

FPCH Member
can anyone come to my help because my head is working overtime trying to sort out my usb ports, the problem is that when i try to connect anything to my pc(via usb) eg printer, dongle etc. nothing is being detected. ive tried a few things like find new hardware and other things, i am not that clued up on pcs, i can do the basics (fit new motherboard, h/drive, remove files,programmes) like i said the basics. PS im not that daft
hope you can help Kilster

W

Wolfeymole

Apparently everything was fine in your earlier post kilster here.
Did you obtain all drivers that were needed?