• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Visited web sites

D

dorsil

Hi,i'm with the 3.0.1 version,and i have still vitied web sites in the web address bar,i made the option to delete everything visited after firefox close but they are still there,how can i remove them?

W

Wolfeymole

What operating system are you using Dorsil?

D

dorsil

win xp,this happened after upgrading to the last fire fox version,i was going to delete it and install it again

Goku

FPCH Long Term Member
It seems like a bug in Firefox 3. I would recommend you to roll back to version 2 until its fixed.

-- Goku

W

Wolfeymole

I don't have any issues with FF3 Goku.

Try reinstalling it Dorsil.

RandyL

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
I'm also still using version 2 with no problems. I'm also clearing the private data when I exit. Try what goku said and revert to 2.0 to see if it helps.

D

dorsil

hi i've installed version 2 and everything seems ok

thanks to you all

Dalo Harkin

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Elite PC Guru
This thread appears to be solved and is now closed

If you are the original poster of this thread and need it re-opened, then please PM (Private Message) an Administrator or Moderator

Top Bottom