• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Super Moderator & Security Team
Jul 5, 2010
Halifax UK
PC Experience
Pc Guru
hey guys does anybody know of any free VNC over internet. I currently use Instant housecall (Instant Housecall ® Remote Support Software & Remote Access Software) that is free but is limited to 5 users a month. I have tried logmein but i dont like it as when i help my friends out with computer problems (thats why i use it lol) i need to know there passwords that they log on to the computer with and that is not very good as some dont want to give me it. I love Instant housecall as it uninstalls after the connection and has file sharing in there free verison but the limited again is 5 users. Any body have any free VNCs programmes that doesnt have a limit???

FPCH Long Term Member
Jun 18, 2010
PC Experience
Very Experienced
You could always pay for it and ask your friends for donations towards the costs. Good software costs a great deal to develop and sometimes I think it is only fair that users pay.

Failing that, could you register an account using a different email address, giving you five more user licences?

Or, try Teamviewer, its one I use alongside Logmein.

FPCH New Member
Aug 8, 2012
PC Experience
Some Experience
One Pay Options

There are some one pay options, that work really well. Check out ScreenConnect. There is a 30 day free trial to test it out. Depending on your usage it may save you money in the long run.