• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

webcam problems

markjamez

FPCH New Member
im having a problem in which it doesnt seem to pick up.
I have the drivers, and its not just my cam im using.

I use my digicam which is a vivitar 3780 and have the driver installed but still doesnt seem to work or recognise from computer.
Not only this but any other devices which captures media , such as video camcorder wont show up even though i have the drivers installed for that too.
And even recently i bought a webcam but even when installed with driver it wouldnt show up as a webcam was present.

please help because this has been really bugging me.

from mark

Jamey

FPCH Member
Unfortunately, Vivitar have made their "Resources" section of their website unavailable unless you email them and request an access password. You must make sure that you have the latest versions of their drivers and software for your webcam. Sorry, that's all I can suggest for now.