• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

will i be able to play games on my shuttle

cherry

FPCH Member
Hi

I have a shuttle x pc and want to upgrade the graphics card so we can play games on it, such as Dawn of War and Rome. Please can you advise if this is possible and the cheapest way to do this please and how.

Many thanks
Cherry

W

Wolfeymole

Hello Cherry

Welcome to Free PC Help

Download Everest, a system hardware analyser, from here post a screen shot of it so we can see just what specific information to offer you.

cherry

FPCH Member
Oh dear! Thanks everso much for your help so far but I really don't understand what to do next! I don't know what I'm supposed to do on Majorgeeks - there seem to be lots of options! Should I click on screenshot?

cherry

FPCH Member
I've clicked that twice now and don't know what to do next. I'm sorry but I'm very confused. Thanks very much for your help and time but I'm so PC illiterate I think maybe me and my shuttle are a lost cause!