• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

windows 2003 every website works except microsoft sites

tarka88

FPCH New Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
Windows 2000
Hi.

The pc at my work is 2nd hand and old. It works fine except for the fact i can access every webiste except microsoft websites and it wont update. I have put all microsft sites as trusted sites so i have no idea what the problem is.

any help would be much appreciated!

KenB

Administrator
Hi and welcome to FpcH

The pc at my work
Not trying to avoid your question - but if there is an IT dept. at work this would be best addressed by them.

Is this an option?

Starbuck

Admin & Security Team
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Just to add to Kens reply....
Get the IT dept to check the Hosts file, maybe Microsoft is being blocked from there, i've seen that happen before.