• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

youtube stops polaying after 2 seconds

lnsane

FPCH New Member
please help!

i have windows 2000professional. everytime i try to watch a video on tube or anywhere for that matter, the video freezes after approx 2 seconds.
if i watch videos the sounds plays and so does the video , but then it will freeze and even if i move the buffer along to any point it will just play for 2 seconds then stop.

i have uninstalled flashplayer, audio drivers, checked sytem 32 . tried everything but i still cannot fix this irritating problem . please help

danzil

FPCH Member
PC Experience
what is your cpu/memory lad like when viewing youtube.
are you complete up to dae with windows updates
have you done routine maintenance like, defrag, virus scan, disk cleanup.
what is your memory usage like when veiwing youtube videos
regards
danzil